Cosmetic Medicine Services
with Dr Aisha Mirza, BSc (Hons) MD, CCFP (EM), DpD
Become picture perfect for any special occasion or just because you want to turn back the clock. Let Dr. Aisha Mirza create natural looking results with advanced injection techniques for Botox(r) / Juvederm and Voluma, to name a few. Be amazed at the result which will make you look and feel beautiful, younger and radiant every day.
Dr. Aisha Mirza has been trained in the art and science of facial rejuvenation through the Pacific Training Institute of Facial Aesthetics and various master training classes nationally and abroad with plastic surgeons (Dr. Devgan, Dr. de Maio and Dr. Rai).
She is primarily interested in providing her clients with natural results through the beutiPHIcation method of Dr. Arthur Swift, which emphasizes proportion and harmony.
Her most popular requests to date are:
- Liquid Lifts (a combination of botox and filler to give your face a natural rejuvenation)
- Tear Trough augmentation (for those who suffer with under eye hollows)
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose corrections)
- Jawline and double chin correction (via Belkyra)
Every face is unique and during your free consultation Dr. Mirza assesses you to see what techniques will work best to bring out your signature beauty.
Dr. Mirza is trained in and uses:
- Neuromodulators (botox, dysport) to cosmetically relax facial muscles for the prevention and reduction of wrinkles, and to medically treat migraine headaches, excessive sweating and jaw pain (TMJ pain).
- Hyaluronic Acid fillers (volbella, volift, voluma) - longer lasting, but reversible sugar molecules which adds volume to the face
- Belkyra (deoxycholic acid)- a permanent fat dissolver for the correction of double chins, which can also be used off label to sculpt small areas of excess fat
For further information please see her website on www.aishamd.com
Dr. Aisha Mirza will see clients at EIE MediSpa on the following dates:
- July 13 from 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- July 20 from 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- August 10 from 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- August 31 from 1:00pm – 6:00pm