Spa Re-opening Update
June 11th, 2020
As much as we would love to host an event to show our gratitude and appreciation for every single client, we know that great things come to those who wait!
With that said, we are so excited we get to see you again in the service room so you may continue to relax and treat yourself.
Please take note of the following guidelines that have been implemented to reduce the risk of transmission of infection while EIE MediSpa acts in accordance with Alberta’s Personal Services Regulations and Standards:
- Face masks are required to be worn during the duration of your visit, excluding times where your esthetician is providing a service in that area. Your esthetician will be equipped with proper PPE including goggles, face masks, and face shields pertaining to the service you request.
- Disposable face masks will be provided to you free of charge upon entering. Reusable face masks may be purchased if desired.
- We will not be accepting cash until further notice; we will be accepting debit or credit.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. We would greatly appreciate it if you arrive as close as possible to your appointment time without being late.
- Please do not arrive late to your appointment. We understand that unforeseen circumstances might delay your arrival, in this case we will ask that you reschedule for another time in order to keep a consistent time interval between every client.
- Please arrive to your appointment alone. If you received a ride, please have your driver wait outside for the duration of your visit.
- Please keep a physical distance of 2 meters apart from other clients and personnel until your esthetician can start your service.
- If you have travelled internationally within the last 14 days, or if you are feeling ill with symptoms of flu (fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, respiratory issues) or have been in contact with someone exhibiting these symptoms, we ask that you reschedule/postpone your appointment with us. No rescheduling fees will concur at this time.
- Please hang up your outer wear and place your footwear in our designated closets. Disposable slippers will be provided.
- Bring a sweater to stay cozy! At this time, we will not be using blankets in our treatment rooms.
- Lastly, as much as we love serving you tea and coffee; only bottled water will be served upon your request at this time.
We look forward to welcoming you back with smiles under those masks starting June 22nd!
What's New at EIE?
BB Glow is a semi-permanent foundation treatment that is injected into the skin to give a flawless natural look. In just 3-4 sessions clients can achieve minimized pores and glowing, radiant skin lasting up to 6 months.
Smooth and silky hair free skin has never felt so good. Try this all natural hair removal method today!
Eurowave is a targeted inch loss treatment that uses an enhanced faradic wave to target specific muscle groups and effectively work them, the same as going to the gym. Each 18 minute treatment is the equivalent of up to 200-300 isometric sit ups.