Welcome Foreign and Out-of-Town Students
EIE MediSpa & Laser Training Centre is located in Edmonton, the capital of Alberta, and one of the most multicultural cities in Canada. Edmonton has a growing, diverse population of more than one million people, and Canada’s Festival City, with more than 30 annual festivals and a non-stop arts and music scene.
Edmonton offers plenty of activities both indoors and out – explore galleries and museums or shop at West Edmonton Mall or one of the city’s Farmers’ Markets. Just a few hours away from the Canadian Rockies, Edmonton is also the site of the longest stretch of urban parkland in North America (22 times larger than New York City’s Central Park).
- Edmonton has the most natural urban parkland in North America.
- Edmonton has more than 500 places to shop and more than 200 restaurants.
- World famous West Edmonton Mall located right in the heart of Edmonton.
- Edmonton is approximately a 3-hour drive from the spectacular Rocky Mountains.
- Edmonton is widely known as Canada's Festival City.
- Edmonton has a wide variety of cultural activities, from theatre to museums – many with student pricing.
- Edmonton is also home to a number of pro sports teams
Moving to Edmonton
Application to study in Canada: Learn about study permits application for people who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who wish to study temporarily in Canada.
Please take a look at the housing registry service for a suitable place.
For more information about living in Edmonton, with links to everything from community safety and services, to maps, utilities, social activities, and transportation, visit:
- Move to Edmonton website
- Newcomers Student Guide
- Living in Edmonton – community information, including links to housing, things to do, and weather information, general interest and program-related clubs, as well as sports teams.
EIE MediSpa & Laser Training Centre in Summary
EIE MediSpa & Laser Training Centre is the only CIDESCO accredited Esthetics School in Western Canada,
offering applied Diploma and Certificate Programs, with small classes and qualified professional instructors. Our students learn with technology and equipment currently used in Spas and MediSpas throughout the world. Graduates receive the knowledge and skills employers are seeking in today’s competitive market.
International students from all over the globe are studying at EIE MediSpa & Laser Training Centre – JOIN US!
Traveling to EIE in Edmonton
European Institute of Esthetics
MediSpa & Laser Training Centre
View Larger Map
|If Flying in to Edmonton
Stay at the Four Points by Sheraton